Wednesday 23 November 2011

To All

If I had an opportunity to thank each and every soul who has touched my life then I would certainly like to with the same gratitude I felt. Many times I have been ungrateful with my attitude...how not wise was I to let go all those precious blessings. Friends, family, neighbours, strangers all have been in one way filled those precious moments of my life. Am I special? Certainly not! But that is what they made me feel. A friend in times of need, a help in times of trouble, a hug when I needed one and most of all Love.
Pardon me for my ungratefulness, my life would have been incomplete without all those moments with you all...' Thank You' and to the One who made it happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Rupriimo. I love what writing can do!