Wednesday 23 November 2011

A mind's Ease...


                                                                                                                                  23rd September 2011,

Many a times we don’t know the value of what we have until we lose them. And then suddenly we find so many reasons to go back and have them again. But that’s the beauty of it all. I was never far away from home, which means I was somehow near home, so I never felt what wanting for home was. It didn’t relate to me what it meant to long for home dishes or to feel the excitement to go home. No, I’m not missing home but I’m trying to relate it to something else. What you have is more appreciated when you know it without it. Some things are never meant to be turned back but yet it is experienced in a different manner. We stop and look back and it is always good or relieving. After all, the battle is always ended in the utter silence of darkness and a strange peace of the cries. 
Treasure what have!

1 comment:

  1. wen i read i feel as tho m hearin u speak.. it comes out so natural, at ease.. love the lines.. love wat u write :)).... proud of u Kapa :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Rupriimo. I love what writing can do!