Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Forgotten Mother's Love

I think I have forgotten mother's love. I did not realised but after mom somehow things were not the same. Slowly things changed. This I came to see only when one of my mom's best friend called me the other day. She called to encourage me, she called because she was concerned, she called to let me know she will be praying for me. And then later this thought struck me and I said to myself that's what a mother's love is! That is what my mom would have done if she was still around! That heart of a mother, that unique bond of a genuine love and the constant reminder that she cares, that which I might have over looked if she was still around, that was what I was missing. I thought I had forgotten this love but I needed it somehow. Life has to go on and that is what happens. But, what a way! The Author of life has His own way of doing things- a reminder of a forgotten love to a son. Now I know I can survive for what my mom was was a love I knew but thank God for a mother's heart I still know what a mother's love is! Thank you Aunty for this love and the reminder of a mother's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Rupriimo. I love what writing can do!